Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HEALING

I've purchased a journal to write to Mister for healing purposes. It's too soon to tell because I start out on a cheerful road and then start tearing as I write. So many questions unanswered. Some regrets. I am happy that we've had a lot of good times. The no so good times were the times of pain or discomfort and my feeling of helplessness. There's nothing worse than watching a loved one suffer. You do your best but it's beyond your control.

The love we had was unbinding. We had very lil spats or drama. We did fade in certain areas but the love never stopped.

I know in time I will heal and I hope to be able to love again.


No comments: