Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, September 11, 2010

R.I.P. Markeith D. Eley (MLK Lodge #1)


R.I.P. Markeith D. Eley (MLK Lodge #1)

I've prepared for this day- it was a long time coming. Since your move, Each day was anxious and scary because my eyes were not hovering over you. We were miles away. Your passing is bittersweet- I never wanted you to go but knew that physically- you had to. Your body could no longer withstand the aches and pains. I am grateful for your last communication with me- that at least, told me you were OK while I was on vacation. I am sorry that I never got the chance to find out what you had to say to me.


I have to say thank you for being you. I've enjoyed our years together. Thank you for welcoming me into your life, including your family and friends. You've made a tremendous impact on my life, as well as my son's. Spiritually and emotionally, you were my husband.

WE were to one another: student/teacher/confidant/ATM/cook/model/photographer...Ahh the list goes on. I was Alice and you were Ralph. I was Scully to your Mulder. We were a perfect fit and everyone saw it or felt it. Again- I thank you for being you. I am not terribly sad that you are no longer here- you suffered and endured so much, I couldn't help but to smirk when you were called Home. Your soul ascended. You've finally got your wish and I congratulate you. I will do my best to watch over your parents and your son. I will do what I can to support MLK. Your job is done.

You are at peace. And I know, if you decide to visit me in my dreams- I will be too.
With Love and Understanding Always, Mrs. Chocolatestuff- in spirit- Nicole A. Tatum-Eley

No comments: