Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, June 28, 2010

THE HEAT IS ON

I'm off to a flying start. I dont recall the last time I've done something fun 3 days in a row. It took some courage to venture out alone and I've discovered that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Friday: Playdate NJ. great group. great games. although I will have to bring a current Scrabble dictionary.. My personal feeling is that if you've never played a game, dont sit down and act like you can play the game. Ask for the rules or somethin!! I gave a special shout to the individual who pulled off a great MJ tribute

Saturday: Sorry JUGS crew but I didnt get to make it to your cookout. I cannot sit in the heat all day without my cabana boys using giant palms to fan me. the heat was just too much- next year, I gotchu! In the evening, I attended a concert just perfect for me and also got to see my buddy RONNIE BOPS do this thing. Nothing like a great concert to make an evening.

Sunday: Took my son to Capone's bowling party. Grateful that my son was accepted in this slightly special, off the wall circle. It was very clear that we need some bowling practice- however, I had fun attempting to get that ball down the lane. At least I knew to let the ball go.

This weekend's experience made me feel alive and I hope to do more things in the near future. Life's too short not to enjoy what life has to offer. And who says you have to have someone by your side each time you step out??

No comments: