Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today

Is a big day for two great men. Mark & Obama.

Mark's procedure I hope will be smooth sailing. I want his coughing fits to stop so he can get many nights of rest and relaxation. I know he wants to get better and he's a soldier, trying to make it happen. So many plans for us.

I am thinking that I should create a list of meals to make where all he has to do is reheat them. I know he could use something harty and fast. Soup? Stew? I'll think of something.

Obama and Biden were sworn in and I've witnessed Barack taking the oath and listened to most of his address and he's right- we need to take some responsibility and do more services for the community. Parents need to parent- that would keep the kids focused on their schoolwork. Means less confrontations with the law (perhaps).

Today

No comments: