Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

He hasn't gotten worse but. . .

he's not quite out of the woods just yet. Fluid began to build in his lungs and he needed assistance with breathing. he was put back on the respirator. My mind races on so many things. I don't believe he will die but there's still a possibility. Did he rush into this too quickly without being physically prepared? Is this the hurdle? Will it get better for him- and when? What if I'm not mentally ready for this?

Sometimes I feel I haven't prayed enough if not at all. I want him to get through this. I want to believe the surgery wasn't a mistake. I dont even want to think he's spiraling downward.

I wonder how his soul feels? Is he afraid? What is going through his mind?

No comments: