Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, February 02, 2009

So Much...

The family is still on prayer mode for Mark. He's progressing well. Each day is a challenge for him and I gave him a good talking to and told him to take his time- fight but don't push because he may aggreviate things. To date, he's breathing on his own a lil bit. I was proud of him when I saw him yesterday and he may have recognized me and clutched my hand, moved his arm when I squeezed it and lifted his arm when I told him I had to go. I was soooooooooo tired but I had to make sure I saw him. I'm glad I did. It lifted my spirits and I finally slept pretty well with this stupid cold. The Dukes are on their way up to NY which will help me ease on running to and from the hospital. I really have to rest or I'll end up in the hospital.

William wrote something hurtful to me and I'm numb about it. Here I am, coming in from working a full time job and a part time job only to find a nasty note on my bed. I sighed, got undressed and went to bed. I could have handled it in different ways but I just let him be mad and told him days later that he can be angry but he didn't have to be nasty and spiteful. When he's ready to apologize, it's to come from the heart, not because he wants the TV back. It was suggested that the TV should be donated (not a bad idea).

Today, I brought in the cakes I've baked and came home with the cookie sheet, the plate and one square of the vanilla cake. Everyone raved about the cakes- esp the chocolate cake. I was lucky to get a piece of that and yeah, it was good. I hope they don't expect this every month. If there's a special request, not a problem but now that they've gotten a taste of what I can do, who'd want the same cakes over and over again?

Valentine's day. Sigh- if anyone wants Anita Baker tickets- I've got em!

No comments: