Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The First African American President of The United States

Barack Obama has been elected #44. The people have spoken. I am sorry that his grandmother did not live to see this day but perhaps her passing at the time she did was part of the bigger plan. I am proud of the voter turnout. I am proud of the Obama family and I hope to see the nation prosper as well as foreign relationships. He has a lot of work ahead of him and I believe since he has a lot of supporters, he will tap the right people to help him along the way.

Good luck to Obama and his future cabinet!

November 5th, 2008. A mark in America's history.

No comments: