Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Exhausted!

3 jobs.

1 person.

2 many headaches. I've reaped the benefits from the surveying gig. That's in the bank. I am still training with the store. I am grateful that the people are nice. I felt badly that I called in yesterday but I felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooo run down. I couldn't focus on my work and when it gets THAT bad, it's time for the Nicks to cut out and head for the bed.

Anniversary is coming and I am semi ready. Is he?

I got my new boots today- they are beautiful, they fit and I have not walked in them yet but shall maybe 2 steps! The heels are 4 1/2 inches. I believe my lace pumps are 4 inches and I've done OK with them but I've yet to walk in the boots. Cross your fingers!

My heart goes out to Jennifer Hudson and her family. I know they are hurting. I know they are angry and confused. I am really sorry her nephew was murdered- shot multiple times. He was only 7 years old and I know he was afraid and just confused about what was happening. Whomever murdered this family will have their just due.

My heart goes out to the woman who lost her 2 sons to police gunfire. Right now the NYPD feels the shots were justified. Very unlikely.

No comments: