Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

McCain's Campaign Mailing Bogus Absentee Ballots

My buddy Vince passed this on to me....

I CHECKED and VERIFIED the attached information, and this one is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I just got off the phone with one of Obama's campaign workers, and she told me that it is indeed true that the McCain campaign has been sending absentee ballot applications to either registered democrats or to those that may have donated to Obama's campaign. The whole story is below.
I ask you to please BE SURE you forward this e-mail with the EXACT, SAME zeal that all of us from time to time, pass along a lot of non-sensical, silly stuff over the internet.
www.BarackObama.com (866) 675-2008

No comments: