Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Looking Ahead

This has been a very busy year. Rollercoaster ride but I've been hanging on for dear life! Thanksgiving and Christmas have been very festive and enjoyable. We had visitors with 2 new additions, twins (delightful babies). The birthday/Christmas video for grandmother was a hit. Special shoutout to Joshua for his scanning skills and Markeith for his video creation. I'll pat myself on the back for the idea and for the tons of pictures I had for this project.

Mark has found employment. I'm very happy for him. I know this has been a difficult time.

Someone mentioned my former best friend and I had to be honest with them. I thought it was time the family should know the deal. They were surprised and shocked and understood my stance on the situation. I believe if one is feeling used by another, the person should cut them loose before resentment seeps in. Once I heard "Nicole, you are right!", I knew I'd made the right decision. I'm not happy about it, but I had no choice.

2008 will be the year to reaquaint myself with old friends and perhaps find new ones.

No comments: