Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update

Seems there is a rash of 12 year olds wigging out now. In addition to my home situation, I know of 3 other people who've got the 12 year old grief.

This would be the first holiday and birthday where I can actually catch up on bills because I will not be shopping for gifts! Aint life grand??

***

My company is changing health plans. A plus for the company, a bomb for the workers. If your dr isn't under the plan, you're messed up. Luckily, our doctors are under it and we can continue to see them. There is one doctor I am unsure about but will work to find out. I tried to get my soulmate covered but it's not under contract. The only way he'd get coverage is if we were married. *sigh* Maybe he will be able to find affordable individual coverage.

No comments: