Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mental Madness

I won't talk about the Brown-Murphy thing. At least they know he is the father. I personally think she should shut up now. She's talking way too much.

The Lodge's family day was a success. Very nice. Had my cousins there. One of them stayed on the blanket like a hermit. I was active as all hell- thinking I was the volleyball queen. I had fun. Took lots of pictures and video.

I was approached about a position in the company for the Invoicing Dept. Quite flattered too. I am jumping o this opportunity and pray that I do well with this job. Does it mean more money? Eventually. I dont mind the fact that I have to earn it and show my worth. I welcome this new job and am very happy to gain yet another marketable skill. In time, I will ask if I could become a satelite office when the time comes to move. If not, oh well. New job it is.

No comments: