Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, December 15, 2006

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY!

My manfriend will be 41. He's excited but low key about it. Don't worry folks, he'll have a very nice birthday. Going out to dinner. Then he'll have the red velvet I made- after that- we head to his place and he will get his presents. I could have gotten him something 'cute' like cologne but I got him something practical and thoughtful. This is why you have to pay attention. I also made a book about our story. how we met and all of that. creative huh? I selected the paper, the binding and chose to lamenate it. I will keep you posted on what his reaction will be.

No comments: