Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, October 09, 2006

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

The site is doing very well. mrchocolatestuff.com . We are overdue for pics but that's coming soon. I've been actively sending recipes and job postings. I hope people are looking. Yesterday, we did a photo shoot for Evotherapy, a great guy who is a masseuse for the NY Tri State area. I pray that business will be booming for him!

Another client should be stepping up and the shoot is slated for Weds. So much is going on- I love taking pictures. The brunch is Sunday. I will look my best and I will work hard to get great shots. I NEED MY OWN CAMERA!!!

The holidays are approaching- fast. I'm behind in everything. I must must must get it together. Still stuck on stupid.

Scrabulous is great. I'm totally addicted. What can I do?

Writing. I know. Been crushing it. I need time to mentally work on it. Know what I mean?

No comments: