Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

EOM

To date, there have been deadbeat clients. It's heartbreaking when you try to help your people out but they dont want to pay, pay half or pay on time. Then it's a problem when you have to become cutthroat or threatening. To be continued.

Best friend is MIA. I debate on if I should just pop up at the apartment or just let days pass on by. Friendship goes both ways. Should I be chasing her? I dont know. Birthday is about to roll around. What do I do?

My private life is coming along really nicely. We make a great team- I see really positive things in the future. Sometimes, he can be distracted by outside influences and it's up to me to keep him grounded and focused. I am hoping he wont need me for that for too much longer. It's unfortunate that males and females continue to play 'the game'- which causes tension and confusion amongst our people. Everyone's angry at each other and the violence continues.

Pray and pray hard people.

No comments: