Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

END OF THE MONTH

Beautiful things have happened in the past few weeks, that's why I haven't been here to bless y'all with the news. Since my last post, I have graduated from The College of Westchester. Computer Applications Management. Fancy huh. I've received a Promise Ring from my King, who has also given me a laptop and a beautiful pair of hoop earrings. All this for graduation/mom's day. Still blowing my mind as I use the laptop to type to the www. I had the pleasure of meeting his mother and stepfather. I am certified MA (Momma Approved) and was told I could come back and visit anytime. It was an honor and pleasure to be welcomed into the family. First impressions are lasting ones but I think King had talked about me so much, she'd already liked me- seeing me in action confirmed what her son had told her for so long.

I know what you are asking: So when's the wedding? Where's my invitation?

My response: Why are y'all rushing me? DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments: