Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, May 05, 2006

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLA!!!

Gang- can I tell you the craziness that's entered my life for the past 2 weeks?

*son's brother will be a first time father
*their father will be a 3rd time father
*the mothers will be due maybe a week or 2 apart

*son's driving me up the wall, his days are numbered
*graduation for me is next thursday
*graduation for the kid is next month
*my honey love is getting his car today- and i'm very happy for him, he's so excited.
*last class for school starts tomorrow
*honey love's parents are expecting us to visit for memorial day weekend. O M G

Can you say 'sista needs a frickin vacation?'

No comments: