Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, February 09, 2006

A COCO THANG

So much has happened- I dont know where to start. I did type this out before and it wouldn't post. Aint that a bitch?

I'll keep it short and simple. I'm still sick but improving without the assistance of my 2 friends- Thera and Quil. lol

Last Friday, my car wheels were stolen. All 4 of them. Right in front of my house. Today, I'm still carless. It's a process. A LONGGGGGGGGG process. I wish I could say my car was a luxury- it's definitely a necessity. I've been so inconvenienced by these fool kids' nonsense it's not even funny. Not for a second, have they thought about who's being affected. So, I expect by the summer, some jack ass will be riding in their souped up Civic or CRX on my wheels. I would love to tell you the story about my nightmare on Friday- how the new neighbor came out in the heavy rain with socks, pj's and an umbrella to ask me 'did someone do this to your car?' I could talk about how Honda gave me the wrong loaner wheels. What about the fact I was left with 5 lugnuts but needed at least 8 to put 2 donuts on? Took me nearly 2 days to get my car towed off of the street because of carelessness, rushing and bullshit. Now I wait.

No comments: