Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SICK TUESDAY/RIP Coretta

I'm not feeling well today but this aint about me. Mrs. Coretta Scott King was called home to be with her Soulmate Martin. I know he's been waiting for a good while for them to be joined together. I'm happy for their reunion.

FULL COVERAGE: Coretta Scott King


AP
Coretta Scott King Dies at 78 AP - 8 minutes ago
ATLANTA - Coretta Scott King, who turned a life shattered by her husband's assassination into one devoted to enshrining his legacy of human rights and equality, has died. She was 78. Markel Hutchins, a close family friend of the Kings, told The Associated Press he spoke early this morning with Bernice King, who confirmed her mother's passing.

No comments: