Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

CHECKIN IN

It's been a minute right? Not too much happening these days. Homework, work work, friend work, bills, expenses n thangs.

A special someone has entered my circumference. He knows I am ever so grateful for him. I know God sent him just for me. And I bet any amount of money, he'll read this and comment. Because that's how he does. And it's OK. He's allowed. I hold him dear to my heart. He is a man, not a male pretending to be a man. I had to think back to my dating career (let's face it, it is what it is Gang)- and he, perhaps would be the second man to have been around me. I dont know if that's good or bad but it does make one think, dont it?

I saw American Idol last night and all I can say is WTF? Who lied to these people?

Back to homework. Niters!

No comments: