Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, December 31, 2005

100TH BLOG AND THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR

Yesterday I did the photo shoot. Very very nice. The whip appeal came out. hahaha. He did an excellent job. I see more shoots in the future. Evening was fantastic and memorable. CD's were very good. More music projects to come.

Today was a laid back day. No phone calls, just another day. Didn't do anything but a trip quick to the supermarket. The snow kept me in for the rest of the day. My plans for the evening will be pushed to tomorrow- which is fine. I'll have my first New Year's meal prepared by a male.

Resolutions?

*Patience
*Learning to ask/accept help when needed
*Strict handle on finances
*Having a bit more faith and trust in people
*Swimming lessons and more workouts

EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A SAFE AND BLESSED NEW YEAR

No comments: