Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, December 29, 2005

3 MORE DAYS

OK I have neglected the hell out of this blog. Damned shame. NC got my package. Thumbs up. Couldn't wait until Christmas to open it. Everyone is happy. I got NC's package but had to hold the gift back for the kid's birthday.

The holiday was a success. The menu was on point- everyone ate very well. Leftovers are about to be discarded. I think I will try to save that ham for another purpose. My presents were very nice. I am waiting for ME's present- my cd's. And Big Will was kind enough to give me an early present and now I am looking like Nia Long. hahaha. I love it. Habib's is the place to be!

I'm enjoying my mini vacation from school. 2 weekends off. I'm looking at that Access project and it's making me sick to my stomach. But I will do the best I can. My grades have been good up to this point and I want to keep it that way.

I am content that I've gotten a small raise. I dont know if it will make that much of a difference in my paychecks- I'll see next week. I may disregard the increase and continue to budget as if it didn't exist. Maybe I'll put the 'extra' in savings every paycheck. We'll see.

The new year is creeping up and I have no real plans. YET. Resolutions? Making more friends, less acquaintences. Focusing on school, work and finances. Pushing to move in '07. It's something I MUST do.

No comments: