Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, November 21, 2005

YEAH I'M HEAH

I didn't want to come here EVERYDAY tellin my biz like you're my peeps and whatnot. I let things build up for a big ass blog.

2 days and counting for the cooking crazy. Am I ready? Yeah I'm ready. Am I tired? Yeah, already I'm tired. hahahha. Fam is comin 3am tomorrow morning. Can you believe that sh*t???
The madness has begun.

What else has been going on? Not much. School's just about done. New term starting but I have to talk to the counselor to see about my FA. UGH.

The kid is getting on my last nerve. I will inhale, exhale and things will simmer down. I think his hormones are goofy. I will also hit the SS office to see if there's anything I can do- feel me?

I am also going to take Choosy's advice and start doing my research.

Til the next time . . .

No comments: