Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

THANKSGIVING AND THEN SOME . . .

I've been slacking. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! I've been busy. Cooking for Thanksgiving. Entertaining visiting family. Staying sane. Resting. Studying. Doing the final. I created flyers for the Titillating Souls anthology. I am hopeful that the sales will increase in the near future.

Thanksgiving was a success. My pies were on point. Turkey was delicious. Mac & cheese was the bomb. Listen I could go on and on. That fudge cake. O M G. Went to the other spot the next day and got my eat on there too. I did leave early because I was exhausted. Sometimes, ya gotta listen to your body. Word has it there was a lil tiff during the card game. I'm glad I missed it and was disappointed to hear what parties were involved.

Tried to file for SS. REJECTED!!


Holiday shopping. When the hell do I start? Did I start? What the hell??

No comments: