Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, November 10, 2005

TOO THROUGH THURSDAY

Hey now. What's goin on People? Not much here. All's is well in Coco's world. Bills are sort of paid. Y'all know how that goes. This is Shea's birthday weekend and I can't think of what to get her for her birthday. The lunch is good but I think it would be nice if she got a small gift. But what?

I sent out Mama K's and Chip's things. I hope it gets to them by Tuesday. I know he'll like his lil gift- as well as his brother.

Debating about the ski trip. I have the time. But dont have any roommates and the money is iffy. Maybe I should wait until I'm more stable. I'm good but could be better. When I graduate, I should be at my best. SHOULD.

Thanksgiving. The planning. The headache. The madness. The money. The cooking. It will be over in 2 weeks. I have a plate to make for someone which is nice. No guests this year but I did invite the cop. It will be nice to see him.

No comments: