Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

JUST ANOTHER DAY

I was awakened about 9am. So much for sleeping the day away. I was heated too. The weather was nice. Didn't stop my broke ass to get out and enjoy it. I spent the time running around getting things for the kid's school project, due tomorrow.

He didn't finish until almost 8pm. I was too through.

He's been very difficult lately. Going through all sorts of things. I think I may have to have a talk with his teacher in the morning. Something is just not going right. I thought this was handled but I see now I have to go to the school and handle things.

Boondocks is on. I'm OUT!!!

No comments: