Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

WHY DO WOMEN . . .

like being with women? That was the question asked and here is my response:

I like it's a number of things. Easier communication,
you are more likely to tell a female your fantasies
than a man, and the mistreatment by men is also a
factor. There comes a point where a lot of women are
just tired of the whole damn thing, fulfill that
curiousity and enjoy being with women. Sometimes it's
'let me try and see if i like it'.. and most times,
they like it. I would imagine it's a taste of freedom
so to speak. I think women aren't as open about
themselves- physically, emotionally and
communication-wise when dealing with men. We are
afraid of reactions, actions, no actions, being judged
or even misjudged. If a woman finds someone almost
equal in those capacities, sure she's going to be
attracted to them...

that's my IMO.

No comments: