Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, October 30, 2005

SOMETIMEY SUNDAY

It's been a minute hasnt it? There isn't much to report. ME are chatting more. I find it interesting that we didn't hang this weekend. It wasn't time yet. My week has been fast as grass. Not much is going on. Still waiting for my movies. Wonder what he'll do when they end up back at his job.

WJL was selected for a talent search with John Hopkins U. I'll give it a shot and see how he tests. Doesn't make or break him but this is a very good opportunity and a big honor just being selected.

I entered the scrabble tourny and have 10 games going on at once. I wasn't expecting this but I'm not complaining either.

The new book is coming along. Seems some people have backed out of the project which means we have to add more works to fill up the book. I think our stories will be in the beginning and poems will be at the end.

No comments: