Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

THRILLFUL THURSDAY

The DJD chapter of my life is finally closed. Wasn't as bad as I thought either. I have my movies. No more attachments. I'm content. I'm still amazed as to how things turned out.

T T is nuts. I'm trying to give her the best advice I possibly could and she's all over the place. I pray for her because she's in this funky limbo. I hope to see her and the baby soon. I wonder if she'll spill the beans to dude?

I have been doing a little research for Social Security and Child Support and could be making some headway. I spoke to the manager who is currently trying to figure out why papers weren't served and why I didnt' get a copy of those papers. She mentioned retro pay and garnishment. The 2 magic words. Now I have to talk to someone in SS to find out about benefits. I foresee good things in the near future. I am not asking for much. I'm not asking at all. But this whole situation is ridiculously frustrating.

This weekend should be a good one. A tentative date in the midst. I know! I can't believe that shit either.

No comments: