Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, October 15, 2005

OH SO GOOD SATURDAY!!

EIGHT days of rain people. Today was finally a day of sun and great weather. Chilly as hell now but I enjoyed what we had all day. Felt funny not going to class this morning- I can get used to it. Medical class was great. It makes me interested in medical assisting but I'm not sure if that's what I really want to do. Had the test today and I missed that LLP. The first L is Limited, not License. hahaha.. Next time next time. She also gave us a small term paper- joint is due next class. It's not a lot to do but you really have to be on point with the information. I'll start my research tomorrow.

Loc will help with the next book and there's a deadline for Nov 18th. I have 10 pages already and maybe if I edit it, I can chop it down to 7. Very excited. I do have to remember to order Miss Thang's book for her birthday.

I joined a chocolate lovers group. I know this was a bad move on my part. Recipes jumped into my inbox. I saw some diabetic ones too- great for everyone, right?

There was a talk about Thanksgiving and I told Josh that I'm claiming the mac & cheese. Let's face it- if it's gonna be done right, you do it yourself.

Did I tell you the other day I was trying to work on Gramm's computer? Crazyyyyyyyyyyy! It needs to be reformatted- cannot do a thing with it. *sigh*

No comments: