Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, September 29, 2005

WOWWWWW

The TR book is now on Amazon. I'm very excited about this. I dont know if I should buy several copies and autograph the pages my works are on or just wait and see who'd buy and maybe they'll ask me to autograph. *L*. Nothing like the Waiting Game, I tell ya..Again, shouts to the TR contributors.

Was interested in a second project. May not jump off until the end of the year. I really need to sort things out in terms of my own book and this project. I haven't been writing as much. I lost my spark being so mentally occupied with things. It will come back- I can feel it.

I called AG last night. I think it's been at least 6 years since we've talked at the reunion. I put the buzz in his ear about this dinner gathering Ms. N wants to have for her birthday. I want him and Mike to be surprise guests. I know she'd really like that. I wonder if I can get a number for Victor . . .Kiss is already talking about saving money for an outfit and gift. I explained to him that she's easy to buy for, dont sweat it. I have in my mind what I'd like to get for her. I would also pay for her meal and drinks. I'm thinking serious $$$.

Someone in The Loop emailed an ad for a parent-controlled cell phone for kids. Sounds like a great idea- I just want to know how the minutes work. How much do they cost and other things. I am concerned about him playing with it in class or someone trying to steal it. I have to think about this for a bit.

This weekend I hope to do some shopping. I couldn't find shoes! Me. Not finding shoes. Wherever my winter boots are, I would guess my shoes aren't too far behind them. NJ Gardens, look out because I've got thangs to do! I've printed out the store directory and starred which stores I'll be visiting. I'm just really hoping I can find Fall/Winter clothes. I'm tapped out!

I got Lil Kim's albu. O M G. She did the damn thing and I'm not a fan! Seems a lil upset at a few people- I can understand it.

No comments: