Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Solemn Saturday

I need a life for real. Can you believe I was home on a Saturday doing HOMEWORK? Is that madness? But, I finished most of the assignments AND I'm almost done with the final project. *doin the Runnin Man* I think it's coming along nicely. I'll spend the week to tweak it up and then send it. *apt pupil i am*

This is a long weekend and I made no plans. Gas went up so my ass is staying put.

It just occurred to me that the wedding is 2 weeks away. I'll be home alone for a weekend. I can't stop smiling. I will treat myself right- go to the movies, do the dinner thing. Visit friends. Just do ME. F everyone else. It's too bad I can't go away somewhere. I do need the time to myself. Start thinking about upcoming birthdays, showers, Christmas and birthdays. It's neverending let me tell you.

No comments: