Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

Weekend's almost over. What the hell's up with that shit? AND a certain someone fronted on our Virgil's meeting. You know. I'm so good. I knew this would happen. That's why my tail aint down there waiting like some fool.

The kid got his haircut today. THANK GOODNESS. He'll be looking correct for school. Well sort of. The boy's wide and short. I can't tell you the stress I've had with pants. Now I have to get things tailored. Do I look rich? I also want to get him those Sketchers. I say in 2 weeks. Maybe. Hopefully. Praying. LOL.

Today has been drawn out to the limit. I've been online looking at room furniture for the kid and myself- like I'm rich. I could afford a bit at a time.

Me and CW had a nice chat about the future. He's talking '06. Something to consider. But is he for real or is he just talkin that ish?

No comments: