Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A SISTA SO TIRED

The child is trying my patience. He really is. I'm at my wit's end. But I think I'll take O's advice- start taking away the big things- like holidays and birthdays. Still, I'm interested in what he'd say to him. He said he'd put the fear in him. YEAH RIGHT. . .

Today's the first day of September. I used to be good with all the school shopping and running- that will be happening tomorrow after work. Get the clothes first and then the supplies if I have the energy to do so. Works out perfectly- go to 3rd ave and then go to Staples on Bway. Do I feel like doing that shyt? No. Do I have gas money to do that shyt. No. But it's gotta be done.

Went to LI- had a nice time. He liked his presents. Undeserving I know. And look at me- couldn't wait until Christmas. hahaha. Oh well- that's out of my hands now. I was missed. And that was nice. Finished watching Kung Fu Hustle. I'm still CTFU at it. Once he was next to me, I drifted off. We had this little discussion about my moving. He says I'm not moving because he said so. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? LMBAO

No comments: