Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DOIN THE RUNNIN MAN

The room is finished. A few finshing touches but things have been moved in. I dont know how the bed will get up there but it's going to be a snap. He wanted to sleep up there but no one's tryin to move that bed. I know I'm not.

WC sent a pic and everything came back to me. I remember having a convo with him on my way home from work and he said something out of line or made an assumption and hung up on me. And he calls me like everything's OK. Aint that a bitch?

Kitchen floors are being done and my ice cream is inaccessible. Again, aint this a bitch? It was suggested to go the store to get some but I'm not drivin all the way to Coldstone. I've already been through the backdoor to go to the basement- I guess I should not think about it. Damn even the cookies are in the kitchen. *DAMN*

I reached out to O to help me with the kid. I figured maybe some outside influence could straighten him out a bit. hearing the same things from the same people isn't effective. He said he'll put the fear in him. I told him good luck. hahahha

Tax free week and my ass hasn't done a lick of shopping.... THE MADNESS MUST STOP


No comments: