Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

One Mo Day . . .

So check it. The kid's first day of school and it's a half day. Already drama and crazy first thing in the morning. The teacher is a handsome so & so. A buffed Mel Gibson- perhaps former militaryman? Anyway, he seemed very nice and the kid likes him (for now). I shook his hand and introduced myself and wished him luck for the year. lol...

I picked the kid up, came home, got lunch started and tried to relax for my appt. I made it there in good time and still had to wait to be processed and all. After waiting for results, they told me I'd need additional tests- it's routine. So, I have to make another appointment. I'll try to stay easy.

I chatted with CW and we kicked around baby names. It's fun but bittersweet because we're talking this talk with the possibility of seriousness. What if?

A certain person is acting flaky. It's all good. I bide my time, you know what I mean? He aint ask about tomorrow and that's just fine with me.

No comments: