Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, September 05, 2005

LABOR DAY '05

Now you know it's a damn shame when a person's got 4 days off and doesn't have shit to do. BORED out of my skull. I have to plan better next year and I will because I wont have school. Maybe a trip to NC. Hmmmmm

Although lil Miss Alexis was off the chain, running around the Gap and shopping. Wore me out. I showed Shea some pictures of my favorite people and she had a comment for all of them.
You know- I love her and all but she did me foul. Didn't put a dime in my hands for gas and my tank is thirsty. Yet, her laundry's done and I had to play chauffeur. My ass was tired.

Nervy about my appt tomorrow. Mixed emotions. But it's for my health ya know?

No comments: