Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, September 19, 2005

MAKE IT HAPPEN MONDAY

Nothing but good news- I'm about to say F it to certain people. Oust the fake ones and the bullshit artists and start fresh. People are unreliable and uncaring of each other's time. Where's the respect?

I broke down and called the boob. The convo isn't the same. There's tension. As if I've done something wrong. Aint that something? And that 'I dont roll like that' comment really stuck with me. All the shit I've done for him... Just makes me wonder why I bothered. anyway.. on to something more pleasant...

Good news all around.

Juice passed the first part of her cosmatology board.
D's registry list seems to have all items purchased.
The kid enjoyed The Y.
TR Anthology is on Lulu... http://www.lulu.com/content/143889. I'm so excited it's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone worked hard and I think it will pay off. I'm sure others have their personal reasons for contributing. I just want to see where it leads to- if anything. Best of luck to my fellow TR members!

No comments: