Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, September 23, 2005

I AM FREE! and dont hate either!

Fam is GONE for the weekend. My freedom started at exactly 3:45am. Had to get up, get the kid ready, make him a decent breakfast, get the boy motivated. He started to wake up after about an hour. 5:25. Cab is honking. They are out the door. Door locks. I fall asleep until 7:45. Now I tried to be cute. I'll admit it. I thought I could turn the alarm off when it rang and catch another 15 mins. I get up after 8:15. Nicky's hauling serious ass. I also had the nerve to go to the store to get muffins for me and Neens and those cookies. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- Chips Ahoy 100% Whole Grain. Could I munch on them all day? Hell yeah. . .

I spoke to WC and we are indeed meeting at 42nd. I dont feel like driving anywhere near there but I'll do it. Probably park in the uppers and walk down. Will I find parking without getting a ticket? Wish me luck! I guess we are going to the movies. He said he didn't care what he saw. Maybe we can see 4 Brothers. I'm so out of touch, I dont know what's out there anymore.

Called DW and he had me laughing first thing in the morning about his kids and Chuck E. Cheese. Only 5 games worked. I was rollin. He said he would hang with me tomorrow- he's to meet me at Carol's Daughter. I guess he'll follow me home. It will be nice to see him.

Spoke to Danny (aways tinkin bout meh). We're to meet on Sunday at VC Park. We'll see...

No comments: