Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Anniversary

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of 9/11. I've avoided all media coverage just to stay sane. Drivers have their magnetic car ribbons and flags- and there are always signs donning 'Never Forget'. Could I ever? Shitttttttttttt- not unless I end up with Alzheimer's.

It was a relaxing day. I did laundry. I cleaned. I did food shopping. The last store was scary. Check this out. I buy 4 items. 2 wooden rulers, costing 50 cents apiece. Zip baggies for the kid's school. $2. Kid's scissors, $1. Chick's total comes up to nearly $10. You know I had to correct her. What was sad is that she didn't notice. She was actually asking me for the $9 and change. I took everything out of the bag and showed her that my items were marked. Seems the scissors (2 pack) scanned as a sewing bag or kit for $5. The rulers were scanning $1 apiece when they were clearly marked .50. She did it twice and she blamed the computer for the error. That's all fine and good but key the mf in when you know this-feel me. Her ghetto ass HOLLARED for the manager who was also stuck on stupid. Took her 2 tries too.

As you know I never made it to the movies last night. Found out WC fell asleep til late. hahaha. I dont feel bad then. We'll meet when we meet.

I spent some time looking over my finances and things. I was on the right track and got diverted in some kind of way. Now that afterschool program will be starting as well as Geico, i can't be screwing up. lol. I do have to make time to start shopping for myself. I can't remember the last time I was in a store and coming out with bags...*sigh*

Long day and I'll be doing some writing later on- if I have the strength...

Til the next time Folx



No comments: