Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hey Now

Nothing much happened. Evette has work issues because a certain someone did a f'ed up query and now there ended up being too many mailings. I tell you these people work harder, not smarter. Not only are they wasting time but they are wasting paper and labels. Maybe they'll figure it out for next year.

I got some new movies. Just building the collection and not sitting to watch them. Just realized someone has several of my movies- will I get them back? If they bring them to me. I think that's fair.

Slow recovery to sanity. My respite is working pretty good. I'm more focused on the finances and school.

Lucas says he wants to get closer- reacquainted with one another. I asked him how and he said we'll find a way. He knows I want to move and settle in NC. He wants to stay in MD. I've lost interest. After all, he can't seem to make it here to even try to improve things.

No comments: