Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, August 01, 2005

Will The Headaches Ever Stop??

Monday already. Whoever thought of the 'weekend' was on some crackish b.s. Who said we should work 5 days a week and rest only 2?

Anyway, loads of compliments on my hair. Some say the color 'brightens' me. It takes getting used to. I'm a red head that's for sure.

I came home and there it was. Sims PC. Happy Happy Joy Joy. It was on and poppin. Yes I know I was supposed to call whatshisface to find out if we were hanging out but hey- his fingers aint broken. I wonder if he'd be interested in reading that poem I wrote. I'll print it for the next time we hang out. I called DJ C.L. for the mixed CD's. He told me he'd just come off from a cruise (show off) and is about to head out to a Lobster Fest and a Crab Fest. I wish I could roll with him. Oh he fun! He's making 2 new CD's so they are added to the list. Since we are meeting on Thursday, I'll be sending the tunes overnight to NC. I'm sure CW will have a ball with them.

I loaded Sims and got the party started. It took awhile. Computer's running on a hamster and a wheel. But it did the best it could do. Once it loaded, I was playing and before I knew it- 11pm, time to log off. AWWWWWWWWWWWW MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

No comments: