Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

R . I . P. TONY AKA NITEWATCHX

TONY died Saturday, July 30, 2005. Big shock to TR and Progressive groups. He was like family. Very devastating. Extremely sudden. He just posted on Weds or Thursday. He was young, vibrant. Just dont know what happened between then and Saturday. He was a positive force. A cheerleader, a guidance counselor, a great storyteller. I'll miss his long winded soapbox speech posts. I pray for Prince William and Queen Jade. They have a long road ahead of them. The gang are trying to put a special account together to help them out. I suggested we do a dedication to him in the anthology. Nite, you've earned your wings. Dont go turnin those angels out, ya hurd?

Just makes me realize that we are to appreciate our friends and family to the fullest- we are not guaranteed tomorrow. This led to the discussion of possibly giving 2 or 3 active members our contact info in case someone doesn't post for quite some time. Great idea I think. Will it be implemented? One never knows.

I was helping Michel practice with her driving. I dont know. She's taking lessons and one would think she just got into the car for the first time. Her road test is NEXT WEDNESDAY. Now she's trying to cram in more practice. She did give me $20. I was so happy. lol

My mind is all over the place lately. I can't seem to stop thinking. Is it possible to stop thinking? I haven't decided which writings to contribute to the anthology. I do know I have to print out one for JVJ. It's time.

Going to meet Chris Love Thursday night. There I go with the last minute business. It was great that he called me back. He's talking about he just came from a cruise and he's about to do a few Seafood Fests. rollin like big willie. I told him no one told him to be so good, I dont feel bad for him at all...

I will try to overnight CW's things so he can have the tunes by Saturday. I hate being late. I hate not seeing him for his birthday. I feel like it's a tradition and because of my mismanagement of $, I cannot see him this time. I'll make it up to him.


No comments: