Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tickle Me- KARMA IS A MOFO

I dont know if it's going to rain or what. Morning looked OK. It's not hot so I'm not complaining. tomorrow I have to be at Honda at 8am. I guess WJL will be with me all day again. I'll be calling Maria to see if she's available. Oh snap- tomorrow's Weds. I get to see the rest of Kung Fu Hustle. YIPEEEEE! Mixed emotions about AOL. His tail needs to be admitted to Bronx State Pysch. High blood pressure or something. She's giving the number to the room like Imma rush to call. That's not happening. What goes around, comes around. I do know when he's better, he'll come out and still do dirty anyway. He's still human right?

I'm on 'do me' mode. Just too many things to do.

No comments: