Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Sunday, August 07, 2005

SUNDAY ALREADY??? DANGGGG

Well it's Sunday- i dont remember resting. I do remember running all over the place for the past 2 days. Chip got the flowers and I'll still work on contacting that boob for the cd's...

my budget is slowly coming along... i'm hoping to catch up before school starts because things will be crazy tight.

The kid wants to go to the wedding. Do you know what this means? HOME ALONE!

Last night, me and T had a lil tiff. Our first tiff. I was tired, hungry and aggy- and he was playful. Caught me off guard and I'm sure I got snappy or I didn't respond fast enough. At the time I was reworking my writings for the anthology submission. He thought I was igging him and being cold. *sigh*... Of course reading my blog wasn't making things any better. A friendship in progress is something else, aint it?

Back to writing. Til the next time. Stay cool.

No comments: