Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Monday, August 22, 2005

*SIGH*

Today was one of those 'dont mess with me' days. I may take Nina's offer and take the 6th off. I wouldnt know what to do with myself, esp if these guys are working in the house.

I'm watching some of Catwoman- now this is some dumb sh*t. Sorry Halle- ya look fierce in the suit but the one liners are wack as hell. hahaha. Charlize better tear it up for Aeon Flux.

I spent last night typing some of 'What's Up'. It's coming along nicely. I think by next Summer, I can devote more time to writing, copywriting and headed towards publishing. BUT- and this is a big one- I need to find a way to get my hands on a laptop. Possible grad gift to Self? hmmmm

My box came but it wasn't what I expected. However, my Christmas shopping bug is starting. I dont want the headache in December. I think I'll get creative again since I got those scissors. We could do our own wrapping paper again. I'm checking my list- I will try to get the kids again. The girls- I'm at a loss- unless I take them all to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory or something. I'll keep on searching. I want to get them something special but I'm out of ideas right now.

Today's Monday- I'm not supposed to be here blogging but you know how people do. I think the whole Monday/Wednesday idea is a bust. I'm getting that nonrecripocated feeling again.

My mind was on MLL. He texed me that he's missing me. What's on his mind? Why wont he come to NY? Should I just drop this silliness? Is it silliness? BAHHHHHHHHhh



No comments: