Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'M FEELIN LIKE THIS TODAY

It Aint Always 'Bout Chu

Funny. Your text message said 'wow, I guess I'm cut off'
I read this, laughed, rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Somehow you got the idea that it's all about you.
It aint like that, Sweetie, but I see how you do.

Thought this was about give and take.
But it turns out that you're really a flake.

I did my 2 call thang to see if you're OK
And aint this a bitch, you slept the nights away.

I dont wait for your call. I dont chase. I dont worry.
I'll just let someone else enjoy my furry.
***********
Look. I will admit I'm wrong if I've done wrong. I know I did a good thing- from the heart. But I find it almost crazy if I'm trying to do something for myself (which could mean less calls or emails for a few days)- then it's a problem. What's that about? Could someone check me please?

No comments: