Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WHADAYA KNOW

Everyone at the job is getting sick. Something's going around- again. There's no escape. You know I'm pissed. Like I need the cooties every damn week. I need a work from home job.

Dont ask me why but I was on some kind of scent shopping spree. I was trying to remember the last time I bought perfume for myself and I remembered- last August when me and Cliff went to that place and got RL Blue. I know JVJ got me Pleasures for Christmas. It's been a while. I got Sicily, Realm and Perry Woman. I need a change. Now that I'm getting new scents, I need new clothes. No clue as to when I'll actually walk into a store and buy something for myself. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that after I get WJL's clothes for school. I should be able to get maybe 2 shirts or a pair of shoes every paycheck. CRUNCHING THOSE NUMBERS.

I have a new nephew. Tam gave birth last night. IT'S ABOUT TIME! I can't wait to see him. I wonder what name she's finally chosen for him? I told her she could borrow my choice- but I dont think she will.

CW chatted with me a bit. That lusty fool man. Love him to pieces. He mentioned something like he had 4 sets of twins in his family- I forgot about that. Wouldn't that be something if that happened to me? I think I'd close up shop after that. lol. I suggested that the next time I visit, we'll light some candles, get our drink on and just talk. I want to know everything from beginning to now. What makes him tick. I asked him if he was born in a shack somewhere and he said no. i asked if he was born in his momma's bed. hahaha.. I want his biography. Just get that intimacy on.

Guess who I missed? Tucker. This nut was looking for me online. Fool left my numbers back home so we didn't get to meet up. Do you know how mad I am? And it would be the week my ID was hacked. Well, another meeting oppty gone. Sometimes I wonder if he was really trying to meet up. All that talking and never thought to have my number handy.

ME and I had a nice email chat today. Did a lil opening up too. Meeting this Friday- hmmmmm

Walter- or Lewis- had me vext. How the hell are you gonna introduce yourself to me with one name, and another name shows up on caller ID? I dont play that. Keep it real. If you dont like your 'gobment' name, say so. Tell me what you preferred to be called- or you wont be called at all. FEEL ME




No comments: