Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Frickin Finally Friday

Me and Shea were having those girly talks about men and things. Not the bashing. We love our men. Calm down, Fellas. We came to the realization that we're tired. We give 100%, if not more- from the heart. But nothing comes back to us. We're looking for the smallest of gestures, of appreciation and get zip. I know I'm tired. But it's my nature to be so giving. I can't change who I am. What do I do? I told her she needed to take a break. Get back into reading, maybe writing and take care of herself- mentally and physically. The chick is now on BP meds. She aint happy about it either. Here I am trying to get off.

Tomorrow, I meet WC. The faceless wonder who contacted me out of the blue. Let's see what happens. Instead of blogging, I should really be working on my story. I'm so fed up about my COCO ID, I can't think straight.

Guess who called me? M.E. Very surprised- back from his trip. said he had a nice time but couldn't find any fried chicken. Still with that important piece of info, I'd want to visit there. hahaha. We talked about 3x. And- there's a tentative date next Friday. WOO HOOO

No comments: