Let's talk...for real for real

My photo
Harlem/Bronx/Yonkers, NY, United States
NO preservatives, NO additives...PURE Coco...

What's on my mind?

What's on my mind?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Aint that Somethin

School was fine. I got a 94 on my Advanced Word test. It's amazing what can be accomplished when you plant yourself in a corner and have no distractions. Homegirl didn't come to school- perhaps I should kiss my Missy CD goodbye. *sigh* Internet class is OK. I have to stay focused. Class is hot, then cool, then hot again. And there's a lot of researching to do. Good but not good. At least I can get my scrabble games in.

These people went to Amy Ruth's and it was like asking for blood when I wanted dinner to be brought back. They actually expected me to go right out with them. No one was going to wait for me to nap for 2-3 hours. They always go on a Saturday. Maybe I'll just stop asking. When I'm ready to eat, I'll go down there and get it myself. I was told I need to go with them sometimes. And I said well if y'all go when I dont have school maybe I will. Nipped that in the bud real quick.

No date with WC. Lost wallet. Ahhh maybe next Saturday. I was thinking about watching a movie and was so lethargic. Ended up watching Mad TV and falling asleep again. Oh well.

No comments: